Frank T Hogg

Moving forward

I made good progress on the formatting front. It's tedious because after I think I have it formatted properly I have to export it as a ePub and then load that into iTunes and sync that with my iOS device and check it. Back and forth I go. I'm down to just a few tweaks and then the fun really starts as I have to check it on a Kindle device. I don't have the actual Kindle so I'll use the Kindle app on my Mac and hope it turns out okay.

The other issue I'm pondering is the cover. Most advisors make a point of doing a good cover. But the darn icons are so small on Amazon and on the reader that a lot is lost. For my testing I just increased the font size to 96 and it is readable in the small icons available. So, is it better to have a fancy colorful cover that nobody can read of not. I'll play around with that after I get the formatting issue resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment