Frank T Hogg

It's UP on Amazon!

Not that you can buy it yet... I just got the confirmation that they have it for review and I should know something in 24-48 hours.

I discovered something really nice. When I first uploaded it I noticed it had to convert the file. That made me wonder if it would convert an ePub file and it did! That saved me multiple steps as now all I have to do is export it from Pages as an ePub file, same as for everyone else, and then upload it to Amazon. Very nice.

Now what?

While I'm waiting for news that it's available for purchase I've put up an 'Extras' page here for some things that I had to leave out of the book. Pictures and so forth. It is on the right side of this page. I would have liked to include them in the book but I couldn't verify the copyright and had to leave them out.

Amazon and B&N cover about 85% of the eBook market with Apple a distant 3rd at about 8%. Still, that's a sizable market that I can't ignore. I hope it's a lot easier putting it up there than it appears to be. Hell, only one way to find out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment